Create Immersive Meetings with Yealink MeetingEyegmaye
The workforce has become quite distributed in 2020 due to the pandemic and a hybrid work environment is becoming quite common – employees working at home & in the office with flexibility to choose their workplace. In order to stay connected to one another, businesses are turning to video conferencing devices in hopes of creating an immersive meeting experience via technology. Enter the Yealink MeetingEye Series: comprised of two third-generation, all-in-one video conferencing endpoints that successfully bring together colleagues & associates from across the globe.
For Small Conference Rooms: MeetingEye 400
The Yealink MeetingEye series features the 400 edition, which is ideal for small-sized meeting rooms – taking up little space with its all-in-one design. Easy deployment allows users to quickly set up a video conferencing hub and get started with meetings. The MeetingEye 400 sports some of the most sought after, top-of-the-line VC features, including:
- Cutting-Edge Camera Capabilities: The 20M pixel camera with dual 4K UHD video is characterized by its 133° field-of-view. Meeting images are vivid without any distortion or need for camera adjustment to fit everyone in the frame.
- AI Intelligent Technologies: Some of the most unique features of the MeetingEye 400 are its advanced AI technologies, which include face detection, sound source locating, and voice tracking. The camera will automatically adjust the best framing according to where participants are and how many participants are in the room. Face detection also works well in the COVID era, detecting those who are wearing a mask. While speaking, the camera will also zoom in on the speaker’s face, providing participants with a more close-up, in-person feel.
- All-In-One Design: Compact devices are the way to go and the MeetingEye 400 includes all you need in its sleek case. It integrates all functions by including a built-in camera, microphones, speakers, video codec, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. Add on the Yealink WPP20 Wireless Presentation Pod to support content sharing and you will really maximize the MeetingEye400’s potential.
To learn more about the features of the MeetingEye 400, click here and view the entire datasheet.
For Medium-Sized Conference Rooms: MeetingEye 600
The 600 edition of the MeetingEye takes all of the capabilities of the 400 – plus more – and fits them for a meeting room of medium size. The MeetingEye 600 comes equipped with a bi-camera that features a 20M pixel ultra-wide-angle lens and 10x hybrid zoom – promising perfect performance in both detail & panorama.
Yealink MeetingEye 600 also includes:
- Advanced AI Technologies: AI technologies include face detection, sound source locating, and voice tracking – and detection of the faces of participants wearing masks. (Also featured on the 400)
- High-Quality Sound: The MeetingEye 600 has 8 MEMS cardioid microphones built into a linear microphone array, which helps to enhance noise elimination and improve reverberation capability. It also features a newly upgraded beamforming algorithm which improves the accuracy of voice tracking.
- Privacy Protection: A privacy-protecting lens cap makes sure that “camera anxiety” is erased. The cap is automatically open during video conferences and then closes when meetings are not in session. (Also featured on the 400)
To learn more about the features of the MeetingEye 600, click here and view the entire datasheet.
Interested in additional information about the Yealink MeetingEye series – or Yealink’s other popular video conferencing solutions? Contact an 888VoIP Channel Account Manager at 888-864-7786 or by e-mailing the team at sales@888VoIP.com. Our knowledgable expert team is ready to assist you so that you can provide your customers with all of the VC endpoints they need.